Kamloops, BC$28 - $40 an hour - Full-time
Full Job Description
Rock Construction & Mining Inc. is seeking a highly organized individual to join the team as a Parts/Logistics Coordinator. Due to the nature of company activities, those candidates with a strong mechanical and/or construction related background will be considered an asset.
Rock Construction & Mining Inc. is a mining company specializing in drilling and blasting applications such as road and highway construction, quarry and mine production, infrastructure foundations and hydro-electric development across Canada, with more than 50 years of combined executive experience in excavation. The company was founded with the philosophy of providing a safe, efficient, and guaranteed service. ROCK's consideration to project parameters prior to bidding has subsequently enforced a positive reputation for meeting client expectations.
ROCK requires a full time Parts/Logistics Coordinator to undertake the following:
- Manage inventory for multiple locations
- Maintain accurate inventory and equipment records
- Procure required parts, job supplies and equipment
- Communicate with suppliers to achieve profitable agreements and mutual satisfaction
- Attain and maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Prepare accurate reports for management when required
- Co-ordinate delivery arrangements and resolve arising issues in a timely manner
Required attributes include:
- Ability to work efficiently with Microsoft packages, specifically Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Inventory Management Software
- Proven experience in supply management
- Ability to work without supervision and track multiple processes
- Experience in an Industrial/Mechanical/Construction background is an asset
- Knowledge of Drill & Blast operations
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and driven
- Ability to travel to site locations across Canada
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, and successful candidates will be required to reside in the Kamloops area.
ROCK thanks you for your interest in the advertised role and will respond to successful candidates directly. Please do not call.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$40.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Procurement & Purchasing Occupations: 1 year (preferred)
- purchasing: 1 year (preferred)